The ladies at Happy Happy are busy trying to make your Holidays easier with these 24 days of Free Holiday Downloads. We hope you enjoy them! Show us how you use them by using #HHAC24days on Instagram!
Emily created a Santa Surprise gift card holder for Day 4!
•Xacto Knife (or small scissors for fine cutting)
1) Print Santa on white cardstock.
2) Cut out Santa and Insert.
3) Cut Santa hat on pink lines using Xacto knife or small scissors.
*Xacto Tip: While cutting around the pom-pom, keep your knife down and rotate the cardstock around for a smoother
4) Flip Santa so non-printed side is facing up.
5) Fold sides towards you at dotted pink lines in order: A - B - C - D. Open side D, taking care to not bend the hat.
*Folding Tip: Try scoring the dotted lines for an easier fold! Using the back side of your Xacto, gently score the dotted
lines using a straight edge as a guide. DO NOT PUSH TOO HARD! Now you can fold the lines with more precision!
6) Place Insert within holder, white side up.
7) Put your gift card in its holder.
8) Place a piece of double-sided (or rolled) tape on the three pink dots.
9) Fold Side D back down and press onto the tape.
10) Complete the To and From fields.
11) Present your gift to someone special!