The ladies at Happy Happy are busy trying to make your Holidays easier with these 24 days of Free Holiday Downloads. We hope you enjoy them! Show us how you use them by using #HHAC24days on Instagram!
ok parents and guardians… we're getting down to the wire. It happens every year around this time… kiddos are off the wall crazy making you even crazier! Don't despair! The most powerful behavioral device known to mankind is at your disposal for the next 10 days. It's called the power of Santa! Don't be a fool, use it! Here's how you do it.
1. Print out the chart below and hang it on your refrigerator. Let your child make a tally mark for every good deed performed for each category.
2. Print out the tree and hang near chart.
3. Print out the ornament and present sheet below on a sticky back paper. (If you don't have that, just print out on regular paper and use glue or tape.) Cut out the ornaments and presents.
4. For every good deed recorded on the chart, your child gets an ornament to decorate their tree! For every 3 tally marks (or ornaments) they get a present or star sticker! Or make up your own rules ;)
5. By Christmas eve, hopefully, their tree will be fully decorated and you will have retained your sanity (or at least enough of it to make it through Christmas Day?)
6. Leave the completed chart near his milk and cookies for Santa to see and hopefully he will leave his autograph! Now that's incentive! Good luck and Merry Christmas! Jill
All three files are available for download here